Friday, February 24, 2006

On My Own

I don't know why I am always surprised when I go out on my own and have a great time. I think my work is getting into my head too much. I covered the bases by letting folks know where I was and checked in when I got home and it was fine. Watch out! I'm on a roll now!

I went to Jokes on Us last night, all by myself, and it was fun. It was the much needed diversion. The radio station sponsoring last night's even was a classic rock station, so you can imagine the feel, but the headliner was hilarious! (Can we get a dialogue going on race and comedy...honestly, I think this is where it becomes genetic.)

I got a free ticket for tonight. SOOOOOOOO I'm calling the bluff of everyone who said (either on the comments or elsewhere) that Friday would be a better night. Let's go!!! And, I was home by 10:45, so you can still go and do whatever people do that late on a Friday night. (Church girl activity: uh, go to IHOP?) LMBO!!!

I want to play Bid Whist! Any takers? I'm a great teacher! I'll have you bidding like a pro in 4 hands or less!

Let's have some fun!

And if FREE is the only option, I have 4 movies that need to go back to Blockbuster next week: I (heart) Huckabees, Under the Tuscan Sun, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and another one I can't remember. I have chips and salsa and guacamole (of course) and chili in the freezer. Oh, and homemade lentil soup (vegetarian- for my calorie conscious blogger) LOL.

What's doin'?

No comments: