Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sooooooo Tired!

Hi! I miss you guys. I'm soooooo sleepy these days. No energy for blogging. This new job/schedule is kicking my butt. I've gone from sleeping until 9am to get to work at 10 to getting up at 6am to leave the house by 7 to get to work by 8:30. I still get home at almost 7...and that's on the days I leave on time.


When I'm on site, like now (in Utah), every day is about 12 hours. Yawwwwnnnn!!! I'm enjoying it, I just pass out before 10pm. Strange territory for a night owl.


I'm trying so hard to stay awake through the Idol Finale. I'm supposed to go have drinks to schmooze with my team in an hour or so. Did I mention Yawwwwwnnnnn!!!!?


Comfy bed is calling me.


Leeeeeexxxxiiii.


Hear it?

8 comments:

Andy said...

Awwwww [pat pat pat]

Hopefully our lil' jet-setter girl will get home in one piece. But I know when you get to Puerto Rico, you'll be having a funky blue foo-foo drink with the umbrella in it and thinking, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" :)

Lex said...

Ah!! Puerto Rico is calling to me. Yesterday our President suggested that maybe we should go a day early just to make sure everything goes smoothly. Sign me UP!!!

Check It

Crankster said...

Lexy, you're making me feel better for being a little slack lately. Seriously, take care of yourself!

jali said...

Yay! Glad you're doing okay!

Black Jack Bauer said...

Hang in there, Lexi. Your body will adjust and you'll be back to normal. On a completely unrelated note - crankster's icon looks a lot like me, doesn't it?

Lex said...

@ BJB

HA! I've mentioned your resemblance to Cranksters avatar twice on this blog. But you were never around to read it. Hmmm??

heartinsanfrancisco said...

You're in Utah now?

I've missed you. Take good care, and don't marry anyone who already has 10 or 12 wives. (You might get stuck with the laundry.)

katrice said...

Lex, I know the feeling. Between working odd hours and being generally exhausted, I too have been neglecting my blogging duties. I thought my friends would abandon me, but happily they're still here!

In fact, I hear the last time you were at my place I was comatose. How was the jambalaya? lol