Monday, August 14, 2006

Back, Moved and Catching Up

I am back. I'm all moved in. 75% unpacked. Tired. Tired. Tired.

I had a great time on vacation, and I'm glad I went. Thanks for all the advice. It was needed. I had plenty of time for introspection. You'll see more posts about what I was processing later. Right now I'm just trying to settle in.

I moved into my new digs and I'm sooooo happy. I'm tired because it was a lot of work in one day, especially after driving 21 hours the day before, but I'm glad I'm in. Miles gracias to all of my friends and fam who helped get it done yesterday: Rick, Seth, Kwesi, Tania, Kaleb, Kharon, Ricky, Daddy, Mommy, Shanada, James, Amani, Milan and Kayla. I really feel like everybody pitched in and did a huge part, but nothing too much fell on any one person. I hope you guys feel the same way. I love you. Couldn't have done it without you. (And I still have a handful of boxes and much organization...jump in if you'd like...even those who weren't able to help on Sunday. I still welcome the extra pairs of hands.)

I have to catch up on my blog protocol. I've missed so much. I only had about 15 minutes of internet access on vacation (when I posted the previous post), so I've missed a lot. OH, I haven't told you what I did for vacation have I??? I will, give me a chance to breathe and for my DSL to be up and running at the new place (tomorrow?) and I'll fill you in. You'll understand the lack of internet access. LOL. But it was so much fun.

OK, I'm tired. My clients need to be attended to. I've neglected them for a week and now I must get back to the business of saving lives.

Stay tuned...

4 comments:

katrice said...

Welcome home... Two ways! hehe

KMF said...

Welcome back!!

Gela said...

WElcome back, glad you had fun

Lex said...

@ All

Thanks! Glad to be home and HOME!!!