Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday Ambivalence

I love Fridays and hate them all at the same time. On one hand, it's FRIDAY!!!!! The week is over, bring on the weekend. Stay out/up all night. Sleep in/out all day Saturday and then get your to do list checked off. It's a taste of heaven every seven.

But then you have to get through Friday in order to get to Friday and that's the part that sucks. I don't want to work. I'm watching the clock tick by slower than ever. I just want to BE OUT!

You'd think I have some great plans for the weekend. I don't. I'm supposed to be giving a swimming lesson tonight, but I haven't heard from the students. I've been invited to go bowling (whooo hoooo!!!) LMAO. (I actually have my own ball with my name engraved on it.) And, I'm spending Saturday packing my apartment. I just want to know that I don't have to be here at this desk wishing I was anywhere but here!

What are you guys doing this weekend? Anything fun?

Locals, let me know if you want to do something. I need some excitement.

Wanna help pack? (wink, open-mouthed wink!)

1 comment:

katrice said...

Wow... it's too bad I'm just catching up on my blog-reading on Monday!

This weekend was far too busy for any fun.

Sunday was great though. I still have young people in my care who didn't want to go home.