Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Soliciting Suggestions

OK. This is my 72nd post, I think. I want to add a Best Of list to my sidebar. The problem is that I can't bring myself to be presumptuous enough to pick which posts should go there. So, I'm soliciting your suggestions.

Which posts should go on my Best Of list? Which are your fav's? And maybe a word or two about why. (OK, maybe that's asking too much.)

Humility Disclaimer:
Please feel free to suggest that all of this is some shit. I will totally understand.

6 comments:

katrice said...

My favs:

Getting Healthy Progress and Other Stuff (entertaining)

Summer, Summer, Summertime (hilarious)

Magic Toothpaste... and other Dental Hygiene Stuff (gross but funny)

Man-Pigs (appalling)

Gela said...

OK, have to go spend some time reading more of your stuff. Read some, but not enough to help select a best of

Lex said...

@ Katrice

Duly noted. Thanks.

@ Gela

Look on my sidebar under my profile. Scroll down and you'll see Archives. My posts started in December 2005. Click on each month and go forward from there. Thanks for your interest. I can't wait to hear what you like.

Anonymous said...

I have to go back and read some of them, but I don't want to be accused of stalking you if I read from beginning to end :-)

Andy said...

Thanks for the link, Lex! I'll reciprocate for sure. :)

Once you come up with your "Best Of" list, I'd be happy to help you implement a pull-down like what I use on mine.

Let me know if I can assist...
indyandy (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»