Sunday, July 23, 2006

Voyeur??


Hey! Somebody is either stalking me or really, really enjoys my writing. Not sure which, but help a sister out. What Marylander with Comcast cable internet read my entire blog on 7/22 starting at 8:30pm and again at 11pm? I'm dying to know who finds me so interesting. It's killing me.

Leave comments people! At least say, "hi!" or "kiss off, Alexis". Something?!?!?

Oh. Maybe ex hired a P.I. to scope out something incriminating. I guess that's a thought.

And here's another thought: I'm going to be able to control my very own, individual, personal, private, exclusive, thermostat in my new apartment! Yay!!! Can't wait.

OK. Who's reading my blog and not commenting? Out with it!!!

Peace.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This happens to me all of the time. I can never figure out who it is.

KMF said...

LOL! HA!! YOU are the STALKER woman!! Leave your blog patrons alone! Checking up on people using the stats checkers on your site's meter! I am so disgusted! LOL. Just kidding....I check mine daily and it tells me the same thing...no one reads my blog! LOL.

Lex said...

@ Fresh

I know. It's so frustrating. The curiosity is killing me.

@KMF

I'm. No. Stalker. LOL. But why did you give away my super top-secret counterintelligence tactics? You'll never get a security clearance!


@ Mc_Mutt

I know. I know. It's just funny. I want to know who the hell it IS?!?! I work with REAL stalkers everyday. LOL.

KMF said...

LOL. Yeah, I thought about that after I had typed it out and actually I reworded it to get around all but the quasi-super web intelligent. LOL. I know....the CIA and FBI won't be looking for me anytime soon....

Andy said...

Ok, I'll admit to reading your blog, but not all of it (yet!). It seems to be difficult finding people who actually write intelligently in their blogs, and I was pleased to have stumbled on yours.

I assure you that I'm not your so-called stalker, as I'm not from Maryland... but eventually I'll definitely read the rest of it!

Keep on writing from the heart. That's what makes it real, and what makes it interesting!

Gela said...

At the risk of sounding dumb, how do you know, where do you look.

Lex said...

OOps Gela!

I replied to your question under the wrong post. Click on my site meter at the very bottom of the page.

Lex said...

@ Andy

Thanks for reading and thanks for leaving a comment so that I know you're reading.

I appreciate that you find my heart ramblings interesting. I'm on this journey called life, trying to make some sense of it.

Please share your thoughts as you work you way through the older posts.